Experience Minnesota’s wolf country for a few hours or a few days-it’s completely up to you. Gather eight or more of your students, classmates, colleagues, group/club members, friends or family and register for the adventure of a lifetime!
- Observe our ambassador wolves
- Explore our award-winning exhibits
- Discover the wolf/prey relationship through dynamic educational programs and activities
- Wolf and wildlife field trips
- Customized program content
- Schedule a visit all year-round, any day of the week
- Rates are for groups of eight or more
(or minimum payment for eight participants if the group is fewer than eight)
- One free adult leader per every 15 K-12 grade participants
- Free tour bus drivers
- Maximum number of participants for day trips and overnight trips is 10.
Prepare for your Visit
Preparation is the key to an enjoyable, informative experience at the International Wolf Center. The Group Leader Guide provides additional details to help you prepare for your group visit experience. Download for more details on:
- Discount requirements
- Preparing for your visit
- Confirmation and itinerary
- Auditory, visual and mobility assistance
- What to bring
- Meals and snacks
- Contact information
Registration and Payment
- In order to accommodate group visit requests, you should pre-register your group at least two weeks prior to your planned visit date.
- Full payment may be paid upon arrival, via invoice or by purchase order
- Discounts and additional fees will be applied after online registration
Enhance your Group Visit
The International Wolf Center advances the survival of wolf populations by teaching about wolves, their relationship to wildlands and the human role in their future.