- Mondays at 10 a.m. CT – Follow-along activities for preschool kids and families. Watch by clicking here.
- Wednesdays at 3:30 p.m. CT – Kids Q&A Webinar. These webinars are simple question-and-answer session for all students. The links change every week.
- Fridays at 9 a.m. CT – Pack Update Webinar. These webinars are led by Wolf Care staff and feature an in-depth look at pack dynamics and behavior. This link changes every week. The links for these will be posted here every week when they become available. These webinars are recorded and links to archived webinars from previous weeks are posted below. The link for the May 29 webinar is here.
- A Free Family WolfLink is planned weekly. The first is from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. CT on Tuesday, May 26. Learn from wolf experts and observe our ambassador pack on live stream in this interactive, hour-long webinar. These popular programs are fun for the whole family and are now being offered for free! Follow this link to register.
Free Video Teleconferences
- All WolfLink Videoconferences are free for schools through May 2020. If you are a teacher and would like to schedule a WolfLink for your class, please visit this registration page.
- Free teleconferences are also being held in conjunction with the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration. Watch here or follow this link to see when the next webinar is planned.
Previously Recorded Teleconferences/webinars
- Several previously recorded teleconferences through the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration have been posted to their YouTube Channel. Here are links to those webinars:
- Friday Wolf Care Webinars are recorded. Here are links to previous webinars:
The International Wolf Center advances the survival of wolf populations by teaching about wolves, their relationship to wildlands and the human role in their future.