https://y86aca.p3cdn1.secureserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/IWC_logo_white2a-300x127.png 0 0 Chad Richardson https://y86aca.p3cdn1.secureserver.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/IWC_logo_white2a-300x127.png Chad Richardson2018-11-05 07:57:382018-11-05 07:59:12Give to the Wolves Day is Thursday, Nov. 15
Mark your calendars: Give to the Wolves Day is just 10 days away! It is November 15.
Your support will be matched dollar-for-dollar when you donate during Give to the Wolves Day!
Join us Nov. 15 to be part of this unique one-day online fundraiser to help the wolf-education work at the International Wolf Center. All gifts will be matched up to $41,000 thanks to the generous support of our board of directors.
Last year, supporters like you all worked together to raise more than $70,000 for our important work during this 24-hour giving event.
How does your gift help wolves? For 33 years, the International Wolf Center has focused on education as a way to increase human tolerance of wolves, which is a key ingredient to their survival and recovery. In the last year alone donors and members empowered us to:
• Present a fantastic four-day symposium on Wolves In a Changing World, which was attended by nearly 500 people from 22 countries. The symposium featured more than 100 concurrent sessions, plenary panels and posters
• Teach more than 15,000 students about wolves in their classrooms through our Wolves at Our Door program
• Showcase our seven ambassador wolves in Ely to the public
• Create and maintain free educational content at wolf.org, video content and regular posts on Facebook and Twitter for people worldwide
• Broadcast science-based wolf webinars to students across the country with our innovative WolfLink technology
• Spread relevant factual information about wolves to state parks and libraries, plus to more than 12,000 people at the Minnesota State Fair